Build A Custom ERP Database For Your Company
Hombolt Technology develops a custom ERP Database (Enterprise Resource Planning) for our clients. We use the most advanced coding languages; GoLang, Vue.js, Node.js, Nuxt.js, and many more. An ERP Database has 6 major components; Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Business Intelligence (BI), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Inventory Management (Works in tandem with SCM), and Financial Management. We develop a customized solution for your exact business needs for a fraction of the standard industry average pricing.
Many Database companies sell a 1 size-fits-all pre-built database for their clients. That is why many of our customers stated they weren’t able to alter or make changes to their previous database. The industry standard pricing for these databases average per Google between $75,000 and $750,000 for small to mid-size businesses, and $1 million to $10 million for large and enterprise size businesses. They charge their clients an annual update fee, which updates the whole database, even if they don’t use all of the components of the ERP Database. Hombolt Technology develops a custom-built database designed specifically for what your company needs and utilizes for a fraction of the standard industry average pricing.
Enterprise Resource Planning Database (ERP)
Hombolt Technology develops a custom ERP Database for you to manage the entire scope of your business efficiently using a logistical dashboard explicitly designed for your business needs.
ERP Database Overview
Why ERP Database?
The 6 Components
ERP Database Overview
Hombolt Technology can engineer and design a custom ERP Database that meets all of your company’s goals and objectives by developing a custom solution to fit your company’s needs. As a business owner in the modern world, it is crucial to be strong in all aspects of your business facets by facilitating to your employees and prospective clients a state-of-the-art custom Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Business Intelligence (BI), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Inventory Management (Works in tandem with SCM), and Financial Management ERP Database. An ERP Database comprises all 6 of these components in 1 user-friendly ERP Database.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Database
Owning an ERP database in today’s world is imperative to maintain a competitive advantage in your industry. ERP databases connect various departments to improve communication and workflow. As a result, maximizing the efficiency of your employees that will increase earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization.
Innovation for your communication
- Reports automatically generating real-time data to improve business insight
- Streamlining your business processes and best practices to lower operational costs
- Departments sharing data increases enhanced company collaboration
- Efficiency and effectiveness to enhance all business functionality
- Reduce company risk by eliminating user reporting error
- Integrating systems for uniformity to lower management and operational costs
The 6 Components of an ERP Database
An ERP Database is an all-in-one database that comprises of 6 major components. Many business owners think they cannot afford the cost of an ERP Database. Hombolt Technology develops a custom solution to fit your company’s needs.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database is a key component that allows you to keep track of all your customers and lead data within your ERP solution.
- Human Resource Management (HRM) database is essential for every company. It manages your employee’s onboarding, offboarding, benefits, and timekeeping. The largest component is the ability to connect and automate payroll software.
- Business Intelligence (BI) creates data-driven decision-making processes. The BI component analyzes data, providing management with actionable insights relating to your business processes.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) component creates an efficient solution to optimize your supply chain by collecting real-time data. It allows management when an issue occurs to fix the issue as they happen. It gives real-time intelligence for management to strategically plan for their companies supply and demand.
- Inventory Management System (IMS) component is the most collaborative ERP component. It works in tandem with the SCM component. The main purpose of these two components working together is to manage order fulfillment and stocking of a warehouse.
- Financial Management System (FMS) component deals with data from all of the other ERP components. Every business process involves money! This component stores and analyzes all of your financial data, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, costs, budgets, and forecasts.
Our Business Philosophy
A company is as strong as its weakest link. We hold our Sales Representatives and our Engineers at the highest standards through constant training and continuing education.
Our Core Values and Principles
Hombolt Technology has the same mission as our other divisions. Our mission is to make this world a better place. We strive to be leaders through innovation and change by delivering advanced technology to help our clients increase their company’s net profits while holding steadfast to the beliefs of a tailored 1-on-1 experience.
Advanced Technology For Less!
Our Engineers and Developers specialize in advanced coding languages to accelerate the future vision of your business profits into reality.